Thai flavors meets comfort food…
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 5 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 medium Bell Peppers, diced
- 2 medium Yellow Onions, diced
- 3 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp fresh Ginger, grated
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 8 oz. Rice Noodles
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 bunch Scallions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh Cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ cup fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Sprouts (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot. Add onions and bell peppers and sauté until edges turn slightly brown. Add garlic, ginger, and red curry paste and stir until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes).
- Stir in coconut milk, then gradually add in vegetable broth, salt, and pepper (to taste). Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice noodles and reduce heat to medium and let cook (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in brown sugar, scallions, cilantro, and basil. Finish with fresh lime juice.
- Serve in a bowl and top with fresh sprouts (optional).
Leave a Reply