This salad is not average! It’s a combination of essential summer flavors, yet light and filling. It can be served as a side dish at a summer get-together, or a main dish all on its own.
Beets are known to aid in heart, liver, and blood pressure health, but are also high in several vitamins and minerals, including potassium and folate. I have been making juice in large batches and adding it into my morning routine for a super-charged start to the day!
This has got to be one of my all-time favorite breakfasts. Sliced in half with vegan cream cheese and fresh basil and chives makes this bagel stand out from the rest. Although it takes a bit of a time commitment (around 2 hours), it’s completely worth it, and all of the steps are very easy!
This is a sure way to make your next taco night extra special! Adding homemade tortillas, either corn or flour (I’ve done both), adds that extra level of homemade flavor to your meal. This can be a time consuming activity, but if you have an extra hour or so, I’d recommend trying to make your […]
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Hi, I’m Gwen. For most of my life I have focused on eating plant-forward and now I want to share some of my favorite recipes with the world. I hope you find something new and exciting to try here, but above all else, I hope to help others live a fundamentally good and whole journey.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)